MatriX NFC Tag Vicinity - Slix - 30 X 30 mm
Out of stock
- 1000 piece per pack
- ISO15693 protocol, 30 mm x 30 mm, Paper label
- Tiny-sized and cost-effective NFC inlay with best-in-class performance
- Compatible with NFC-enabled smartphones (Android/ iOS)
- Wide applications, including pharmaceutical supply chains, counterfeit protection for consumer goods, industrial applications, asset and document tracking
EEPROM ICODE SLIX RF interface (ISO/IEC 15693)
- Contactless transmission of data and supply energy (no battery needed)
- Operating distance: up to 1.5 m (depending on antenna geometry)
- Operating frequency: 13.56 MHz (ISM, world-wide licence freely available)
- Fast data transfer: up to 53 kbit/s
- High data integrity: 16-bit CRC, framing
- True anticollision
- Password protected Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS)
- Password protected Application Family Identifier (AFI)
- Data Storage Format IDentifier (DSFID)
- Additional fast anticollision read
- Write distance equal to read distance
- 1024 bits, organizedin32 blocks of 4 bytes each
- 50 years data retention
- Write endurance of 100000 cycles
More Product Info.
For more product info, please visit here: https://www.nanomatrixsecure.com/en/security-label/nfc-tags
Buying more than 1,000 tags and looking for a SPECIAL DISCOUNT?
Requesting a CUSTOM NFC TAG design or something else?
Contact us at email@example.com now. We'd love to help.
Write Your Own Review