NFC Starter Kit: Reader & Matrix NFC Tag Extra - Secure Vicinity - DNA
- Kit includes: 1 MatriX NM8-E Reader & 20 pcs MatriX NFC Tag Extra - Secure Vicinity - DNA
- MatriX NFC Tag Extra - Secure Vicinity – DNA: HF long read (Up to 1.5m) range & AES cryptographic authentication
- MatriX NM8-E smart reader works on MIFARE®, NTAG® and ICODE®
- Make your products become smarter, more interactive & more traceable
- All tags are equally compatible with Android & iOS (7.0 or above) devices
Our NFC Starter Kit facilitates you to protect and engage brands effectively & efficiently using NFC smart reader & NFC tags
MatriX NFC Tag Extra – Secure Vicinity - DNA
The MatriX NFC Tag, Extra Secure Vicinity DNA, is a an ideal tag for brand protection as well as direct customer engagement, enabling item authentication in real time anywhere while engage consumers in an innovative way. It also features AES cryptographic authentication for wide range of vicinity applications (E.g. Inventory Control), in addition, it complies with the ISO 15693 Standard and compatible with iPhone and Android smartphones.
MatriX NM8-E RFID Reader
The MatriX NM8-E is a PC-linked RFID reader, developed based on 13.56MHz contactless technology. It has 2 SAM (Secure Access Module) slots which can provide multiple high-level securities in contactless transactions.
Post-deployment firmware upgrade is also supported, eliminating the need for additional hardware modification. MatriX NM8-E also supports RS232 serial communication, so it can be connected to many non-USB host devices.
D8-E supports ISO 14443 Type A and B cards, MIFARE®, ISO 15693 I-CODE. With its powerful RFID features, it can be applied in banking, transportation, healthcare, retailing and access control areas.
1 hour expert consulting service for free!
Requesting for an INTEGRATED SOLUTION or something else?
Contact us at email@example.com or +852 2523 9959 now. We'd love to help.