HP 45nm OEM cartridge (Contain Invisible UV Fluorescent Inks)
- Invisible UV Fluorescent Inks change color when exposed to UV-light
- Suitable for non-porous substrates
- Available color: Red, Blue
- Applications: security files, checks, tags, labels, tickets, documents, ID cards, authentications marks, and others
HP 45nm OEM cartridge embedded with UV Light Activated Specialty Ink
UV Fluorescent Red is an invisible ink featuring a red fluorescence when exposed to UV light. Our invisible UV fluorescent inks are suitable for all major inkjet printers and presses utilizing dot-on-demand inkjet technology.
The HP45nm OEM Cartridge is specifically designed for high-quality security Inkjet printing of checks, tags, labels, tickets, documents, ID cards, authentications marks, and others.
Invisible UV Fluorescent Inkjet DoD Technical Features:
With the enhanced HP 45nm Print Cartridge, we obtain a high performance and we can mark at faster speeds with a better quality.
See Longer Throw Distance
The HP 45nm Print Cartridge offers longer throw distance and can now be used to print on a wide range of materials and substrates without contact them.
Benefit from a built-in security solution
Intelligence built into the print cartridge offers control and ink and cartridge data to the end-user. It only permits to working with original HP cartridges.
Invisible UV Fluorescent Inkjet DoD Technical Features
- Print cartridge type: HP 45nm Print Cartridge
- Resolution: Up to 600 dpi (300 dpi recommended)
- Nozzle count: 300
- Print swath: 12.7 mm (0.5 in)
- Maximum firing frequency: 18 kHz (ink dependent)
- Number of electrical interconnect pads: 52
- Smart card: Yes
Invisitle red UV fluorescent ink for non porous substrates
Invisible blue UV fluorescent ink for porous and non porous substrates
More Product Info.?
For more product info, please visit here: https://www.nanomatrixsecure.com/en-us/
Buying more than 1 kg and looking for a SPECIAL DISCOUNT?
Requesting for an INTEGRATED SOLUTION or something else?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +852 2523 9959 now. We'd love to help.